I’m a 25-year-old introvert; one who is energized by the steady and deliberate journey from ignorance to competence.
This year, I’m giving myself grace and becoming the woman I always saw in my dreams as a little girl.
Here’s what I’m up to in 2020…
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Art of Creative Thinking by John Adair
- Designing for Growth: A Design Thinking Tool Kit for Managers by Jeanna Liedtka
- The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer
- Design Thinking for Innovation by Coursera
- Feminism and Social Justice by Coursera
- Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced) by Coursera
Songs Currently on Replay
- Under the Canopy by Frank Edwards
- Whole Heart by Hillsong United
- Remember by Steffany Gretzinger
- The Blessings by Kari Jobe & Elevation Worship
- Protector by Kim Walker-Smith
- The Bloom Podcast by Zim Flores
- Rdefining Wealth by Patrice Washington
- Thirty Minutes With The Perrys
- Q3 – Canada
Last updated July 7, 2020. Inspired by Zimism.